d20pfsrd.com Presents Open Gaming Monthly #1
- Sunglar @ Stargazers World: "The art, layout and everything about the magazine is top notch. If they can continue producing such a wonderful magazine month after month they have a regular client here. An excellent product all around, if you like Pathfinder, Open Gaming content games and want to support d20PFSRD.com and their related sites, check it out!"
- William M. @ RPGNow [5 of 5 Stars!] "The content is very useful and well laid out, and the art is nice overall ( I love the cover!). I will be picking up the next issue, and should the quality hold true many more after that!"
- Michael Tresca @ RPGNow (Featured Reviewer) [5 of 5 Stars!]: "Overall this is a very impressive magazine for $2.99, with enough content drawn from Open Game sources to make it feel fresh, a professional layout, and beautiful artwork. It's a great start for a publication that's just getting started; here's hoping they can keep up this level of quality for future issues."
This inaugural edition of the magazine comes bundled with some additional products from other publishers at no additional charge! We hope you like the additional products included in the purchase and will consider picking up other products from those same publishers! Here is what is also included!
- A12: When the Ship Goes Down from AdventureaWeek.com
- Beginning Spellbooks! from Asparagus Jumpsuit
- Supporting Roles: Tavern Brawler from Amora Game
- Swords & Wizardry Core Rules from Frog God Games
d20pfsrd.com Presents: Open Gaming Monthly is your premier source for NEW open gaming content, including articles and news for your favorite Open Gaming Systems. This first 96 page full color issue presents content from many fan-favorite writers and game designers.
Here's the Table of Contents from the first top-selling issue:
Perry Fehr brings us the first location in our 100% shared setting!
A completely new Plant-race with a new druid archetype, new feats, new magic items, and more by Brian Berg of Total Party Kill Games.
Interview with Jennifer Page!
We get caught up on what's new with this Geek Icon and talk about all sorts of gaming and geek subjects!
How about some all new winter gear every smart player will secure before adventuring into the frigid northlands?
Alex Riggs delivers some all new icy spells to freeze your foes. Some of you old dogs may recognize some of them!
Preparing for Ragnarok
Presenting new Norse archetypes for only the mightiest of clerics by Joseph Davis.
Paul Caughell introduces you to this twisted new undead creation.
Legendary Locations: Drake's Hollow
Bringing you an elven town hidden within a dead volcano in the frigid north by Bret Boyd of Tricky Owlbear!
Ke' Aril's Hunt
A mini-adventure infested with Drow by Joshua Gillion.
Open Gaming Spotlight
Christina Stiles helps you get to know those who support Open Game Content (and in this issue its an interview with John Reyst, ONE of the many helpful folks behind d20pfsrd.com. d20swsrd.com. d20herosrd.com and many other popular gaming sites!)
The Good, The Bad, The Henchmen
Presenting three all new Iconic NPC's to introduce in your game by Matt Medeiros! (Matt has been a collaborator on d20pfsrd.com for some time so show him some love!)
Nick Esposito brews up some home rules you better use with caution!
We Also Recommend